- A flexible working posture is
required towards the work.
- You will mainly perform TIG
- In addition to welding, you also have
experience with turning and milling.
- You will often also have to take
care of the preparation of the parts to be welded. For example, folding,
cutting, punching and powder coating will not be a novelty for you.
- The pieces that you manufacture
are always custom-made.
- Day work from 8 to 16.30, possibility of working extra hours
- Experience Tig welding
- Turning and milling knowledge
- Open to learn new things in the steel sector such as powder coating in a cabine
- Willing to learn other aspects such as grinding, willing to evolve in the job
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting from 14 euro/hour gross plus meal vouchers of 7 euro/day
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators