- You are responsible for the preparation, adjustment
and operation of a metalworking machine (CNC & Conventional) for making
- Program and operate the machine yourself after
- Making machine parts according to a technical plan.
- Knowledge of measure machine parts and make them 1 on 1.
- Perform quality control and re-measure the finished
- Assembling parts.
- Perform preventive maintenance on the machine.
- Basic hourly wage according to experience &
- Meal vouchers 6 euros per worked day minus the
- Expense allowance of 1.5 euros per day worked
- Mileage allowance is € 0.27198 per km with a max. Of
60 km per day
- Ecocheques 250 if a full year worked
- Free hospitalization when you get a permanent
- Extra bonuses
- You have sufficient technical insight to place the
workpiece, taking into account the nature of the operations, the program and
the wear of the tools (milling, drilling, ...)
- You work accurately and orderly
- Independent programming is a plus
- Knowledge of Okuma, Heidehain and Style control is a
- Experience is a must
- You have received technical training or are
equivalent through experience
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators